Hamburger Hill - The Premier Choice for Paintball in Thornbury
Thornbury is a market town and civil parish in South Gloucestershire, England, about 12 miles (19 km) north of Bristol. It had a population of 12,063 at the 2011 Census. Thornbury is a Britain in Bloom award-winning town, with its own competition, Thornbury in Bloom. Suburbs include Morton and Thornbury Park. The civil parish includes the hamlet of Milbury Heath.
Located in a huge woodland site featuring over 20 paintball game zones including Military Convoy, a 100ft long 2-storey Bridge, Jet Fighter, Alpine Town, Bamboo Village, Helicopter, Radar Station, Speedball and much more! see more
Hamburger Hill is situated just 23 miles from Thornbury, a journey of less than 50 minutes. Click the button below to book a paintballing session online.
Use the button below to get your Bath Paintballing adventure underway!
- Only top quality, fully-maintained equipment used.
- Superb hot meals available.
- Modern, comfortable goggles.
- Fully insured.
- Easy to find location.
- Regular player discount.
- Over 20 amazing paintball playing areas.
- Ample on-site free parking.
- Friendly, helpful, experienced staff.
- Male and female toilet and wash-room facilities.