Hamburger Hill - Bridgwater's Premier Choice for Paintball
Bridgwater is at the edge of the Somerset Levels, in level and well-wooded country; to the north are the Mendips and to the west the Quantock hills. The town lies along both sides of the River Parrett, 10 miles (16 km) from its mouth, has been a major port and trading centre and maintains a large industrial base. It is linked to Taunton by the Bridgwater and Taunton Canal. Bridgwater is between two junctions of the M5 motorway and Bridgwater railway station is on the main railway line between Bristol and Taunton.
Hamburger Hill is situated just 35 miles from Bridgwater, a journey of less than 1 hour and 15 minutes.
With Hamburger Hill Paintball but a short drive away - why settle for anything less than the best?
Use the button below to get your Bridgwater Paintballing adventure underway!
- Only top quality, fully-maintained equipment used.
- Superb hot meals available.
- Modern, comfortable goggles.
- Fully insured.
- Easy to find location.
- Regular player discount.
- Over 20 amazing paintball playing areas.
- Ample on-site free parking.
- Friendly, helpful, experienced staff.
- Male and female toilet and wash-room facilities.