Hamburger Hill is Bristol's Premier Paintballing Venue.
Bristol is a city straddling the River Avon in the southwest of England with a prosperous maritime history. Its former city-centre port is now a cultural hub, the Harbourside, where the M Shed museum explores local social and industrial heritage. The harbour's 19th-century warehouses now contain restaurants, shops and cultural institutions such as contemporary art gallery The Arnolfini.
Located in a huge woodland site featuring over 20 paintball game zones including Military Convoy, a 100ft long 2-storey Bridge, Jet Fighter, Alpine Town, Bamboo Village, Helicopter, Radar Station, Speedball and much more! see more
Hamburger Hill is situated just 8 miles from Bristol City Center, a journey of less than 30 minutes. Click the button below to book a paintballing session online.
Use the button below to get your Bath Paintballing adventure underway!
- Only top quality, fully-maintained equipment used.
- Superb hot meals available.
- Modern, comfortable goggles.
- Fully insured.
- Easy to find location.
- Regular player discount.
- Over 20 amazing paintball playing areas.
- Ample on-site free parking.
- Friendly, helpful, experienced staff.
- Male and female toilet and wash-room facilities.