Hamburger Hill – The Premier choice for Paintball in the Bath area
Bath is a town set in the rolling countryside of southwest England, known for its natural hot springs and 18th-century Georgian architecture. Honey-coloured Bath stone has been used extensively in the town’s architecture, including at Bath Abbey, noted for its fan-vaulting, tower and large stained-glass windows. The museum at the site of the original Roman-era Baths includes The Great Bath, statues and a temple.
Hamburger Hill Paintball is situated just 9 miles from Bath, a journey of less than 25 minutes.
With Hamburger Hill just around the corner – why settle for anything less than the best?
Use the button below to get your Bath Paintballing adventure underway!
- Only top quality, fully-maintained equipment used.
- Superb hot meals available.
- Modern, comfortable goggles.
- Fully insured.
- Easy to find location.
- Over 20 amazing paintball playing areas.
- Extensive FREE On-Site parking
- Friendly, helpful, experienced staff.
- Male and female toilet and wash-room facilities